Entrance to the Thermoludic valid every day of the week for the last 3 hours of the day. Check the schedules here.
Access to the Telecabina from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm, last access at 5.30 pm.
Price per person.
It is essential to buy this offer 24 hours in advance.
Offer 100% refundable provided that the package is canceled more than 72 hours before the arrival of the first service to be consumed.
The admission includes access to Thermoludic facilities: panoramic, indoor and outdoor lagoons, hydromassage cups, Indo-Roman baths, outdoor jacuzzi, Icelandic bath, sauna and hammam.
The panoramic lagoon is temporarily closed for improvement and maintenance works.
To come to the Thermoludic you only need a swimming costume. You can rent the bathrobe and towel and buy the latex booties in our Caldea Shop from 3,50€.
- A Passport, ID or family record book must be provided to prove the ages of the children accompanied by the entrance (baby, child and junior).
- In the aquatic area, children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult aged +18 (minimum 1 adult for every 2 children under 15). People between the ages of 16 and 17 cannot be held responsible for a minor.
- An adult admission ticket must be booked before booking a child ticket (babym child and junior). Maximum 2 child per adult.
- The entry is valid for 3h. If the client accesses the center less than 3h from the closing time, the time not enjoyed will not be reimbursed or compensated another day.
- 100% refundable if the admission is cancelled more than 72 hours prior to the arrival time for the first booked service.
Timetable to 30/11/22
- Monday to Thursday from 10 am to 10 pm.
- Friday from 10 am to 11.59 pm
- Saturdays from 9 am to 11.59 pm.
- Sundays from 9h to 10 pm.
The Thermoludic changes its general opening hours on the following dates:
- The 6/06/22 is open from 9 am to 10 pm and the 14/04/22, from 10 am to 11.59 pm.
Consult the timetable here