4h - night admission to Inúu, the Adults Only spa at Caldea, with access from 8 pm to midnight. The ticket includes free access to the new panoramique lagoon, the Thermoludic and the Origins spas.
4 hour admission to Inúu, Caldea's Adults Only spa
, only for the over 16s. Free access to the indoor and outdoor lagoon, saunas, hydromassage showers, the Berlingot (the bubble bed space), etc. as well as the different workshops and activities, the gym and the guided classes.
The admission also includes access to the Thermoludic
(panoramic, indoor and outdoor lagoons; hydromassage cups, outdoor Jacuzzi, Indo-Roman baths, Icelandic bath, Turkish bath, aquamarassage, saunas) and the Origins spa
with its outdoor Jacuzzis, grapefruit bath, private solarium, saunas, hammam, water beds, the water bar and its Gaudí-inspired terrace.
To come to Inúu you only need your swimwear. We provide you with a bathrobe, towel and slippers at your entrance. Conditions:
- The visit to the rest of the spas (Thermoludic and Origins) must be during the stay in Inúu, in no case at the time of departure.
- The entry is valid for 4h. If the client accesses the center less than 4h from the closing time, the time not enjoyed will not be reimbursed or compensated another day.
- 100% refundable if the admission is cancelled more than 72 hours prior to the arrival time for the first booked service.Timetable:
From 1st December, Inúu will be open from 12.00h to 22.00h, from Monday to Thursday.
Fridays and Saturdays from 10.00h to 23.59h.
Sundays from 10.00h to 22.00h. Caldea changes its general opening hours on the following dates:
- On 25/12/2020 Caldea is closed all day.
- On 24/12/2020 and 31/12/2020 Caldea opens from 12.00h to 20.00h.
- From 04 to 08/12/2020, from 26/12/2020 to 09/01/2021, from 12 to 21/02/21 and from 1 to 04/02/2021, from 10.00h to 23.59h.
- Thermoludic will be closed for improvement work from 6/04/2021 to 07/05/2021.
- Inúu will be closed for improvement work from 7/06/2021 to 18/06/2021.
You can consult all the opening hours of the spa here
The saunas and hammams will remain temporarily closed as a preventive measure against the coronavirus.