Three-hour child admission 5 to 8 years old to Thermoludic and Likids spa (only when Likids is open).
The panoramic lagoon at Thermoludic spa is temporarily closed for improvement and maintenance works.
- Admission to Thermoludic and Likids spa. (When Likids is open)
- Parents will not be able to stay in Likids while the activities are taking place
- Children cannot access without having 3 year old. The minimum height to access the children’s spa is 95 cm.
- The whole family can access Caldea through the Thermoludic locker rooms and accompany the children to the spa door, which is located on the first floor. Once inside, they will be registered and welcomed by a team of qualified monitors, but parents will not be able to stay in Likids while the activities are taking place.
- A Passport, ID or family record book must be provided to prove the ages of the children accompanied by the entrance (baby, child et junior).
- In the aquatic area, children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult aged +18 (minimum 1 adult for every 2 children under 15). People between the ages of 16 and 17 cannot be held responsible for a minor.
- An adult admission ticket must be booked before booking a child ticket (baby child and junior). Maximum 2 child per adult.
- The entry is valid for 3h. If the client accesses the center less than 3h from the closing time, the time not enjoyed will not be reimbursed or compensated another day.
- 100% refundable if the admission is cancelled more than 72 hours prior to the arrival time for the first booked service.
Thermoludic timetable to 30/11/22
- Monday to Thursday from 10 am to 10 pm.
- Friday from 10 am to 11.59 pm
- Saturdays from 9 am to 11.59 pm.
- Sundays from 9h to 10 pm.
The Thermoludic changes its general opening hours on the following dates:
- The 6/06/22 is open from 9 am to 10 pm and the 14/04/22, from 10 am to 11.59 pm.
Likids Timetable to 30/11/22
- Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 4pm.
- From 24/06/22 to 11/09 is open from 10am to 4pm.
Consult the timetable here