The three-hour child admission for children aged 5 to 8 includes access to Likids children's spa and Thermoludics space.
For your visit to the Thermoludic, all you need is your swimsuit. Bathrobes, towels, booties and flip-flops are available for hire from €2.95. Terms:
- Admission to Thermoludic and Likids spa. (As a preventive measure against Covid-19, Likids will remain closed.)- Parents will not be able to stay in Likids while the activities are taking place - Children cannot access without having 3 year old. The minimum height to access the children’s spa is 95 cm.
- The whole family can access Caldea through the Thermoludic locker rooms and accompany the children to the spa door, which is located on the first floor. Once inside, they will be registered and welcomed by a team of qualified monitors, but parents will not be able to stay in Likids while the activities are taking place.
- A Passport, ID or family record book must be provided to prove the ages of the children accompanied by the entrance (baby, enfant et junior).
- In the aquatic area, children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult aged +18 (minimum 1 adult for every 2 children under 15). People between the ages of 16 and 17 cannot be held responsible for a minor.
- An adult admission ticket must be booked before booking a child ticket (babym child and junior). Maximum 2 child per adult.
- The entry is valid for 3h. If the client accesses the center less than 3h from the closing time, the time not enjoyed will not be reimbursed or compensated another day.
- 100% refundable if the admission is cancelled more than 72 hours prior to the arrival time for the first booked service. Timetable:
The Thermoludic is open from 10.00 h to 22.00 h from Sunday to Friday. Saturdays from 10.00 h to 23.00 h. Caldea changes its general opening hours on the following dates:
- Saturdays from July, from 1 to 31 August, 10,11 and 31/10/21 from 10 am to 11.59 pm.
- Thermoludic will be closed for improvement work from 24/04/21 to 28/05/2021.
Check spa schedules here
.The panoramic lagoon will be closed until further notice for maintenance work.