The 3-hour general admission for children aged from 3 and 4 includes access to all the facilities of the Likids children's spa for 3 hours, along with a bathrobe, towel for only use at Likids spa and guided activities free of charge.
The whole family can access Caldea through the Thermoludic locker rooms and accompany the children to the spa door, which is located on the first floor. Once inside, they will be registered and welcomed by a team of qualified monitors, but parents will not be able to stay in Likids while the activities are taking place.
- Thermoludic admission is not included.
- Parents will not be able to stay in Likids while the activities are taking place.
- Children cannot access without having 3 year old. The minimum height to access the children’s spa is 95 cm.
- A Passport, ID or family record book must be provided to prove the ages of the children accompanied by the entrance (baby, child & junior).
- An adult admission ticket must be booked before booking a child ticket (babym child and junior). Maximum 2 child per adult.
Timetable from 13/09/21 to 30/11/21
- Saturdays and Sundays: from 10am to 4pm.
- 11 and 12/10/21 and 1/11/21: from 10am to 4pm.