All-day admission to Inúu, Caldea's Adults Only spa
, only for the over 16s. Free access to the indoor and outdoor lagoon, saunas, hydromassage showers, the Berlingot (the bubble bed space), etc. as well as the different workshops and activities, the gym and the guided classes.
The admission also includes access to the Thermoludic
(panoramic, indoor and outdoor lagoons; hydromassage cups, outdoor Jacuzzi, Indo-Roman baths, Icelandic bath, Turkish bath, aquamarassage, saunas) and the Origins spa
with its outdoor Jacuzzis, grapefruit bath, private solarium, saunas, hammam, water beds and its Gaudí-inspired terrace.
During the morning, between 1:00 and 2:00 p.m., we will offer a welcome cocktail (non-alcoholic): a drink of Thai red tea with lime and a touch of cane sugar.Material:
To come to Inúu you only need your swimwear. We provide you with a bathrobe, towel and slippers at your entrance.Conditions:
- Entrance from Monday to Friday between 12h and 14h30. (Except from 4 to 12/10/21 and 1/11/21).
- The visit to the rest of the spas (Thermoludic and Origins) must be during the stay in Inúu, in no case at the time of departure.
- The time not enjoyed will not be reimbursed or compensated another day.
- If you wish, you can leave and re-enter the Caldea facilities only once during the whole day. To do so, you must keep the access bracelet on your wrist at all times. Broken or damaged wristbands will not be accepted for re-entry to the facilities.Cancellations:
- 100% refundable if the admission is cancelled more than 72 hours prior to the arrival time for the first booked service.Validity:
From 13/09/21 to 30/11/21, from Monday to Friday (except from 4 to 12/10/21 and 1/11/21). Opening hours until:
- From Monday to Thursday from 12 am to 20 pm
- Friday from 12 am to 22 pm
In this treatment, yoga techniques are used to stretch, relax and release tension in the body. They are combined with acupuncture techniques that focus on energy lines to release tension and blockages; we follow the same meridians as acupuncture, but instead of needles we use the palms of our hands, fingers, elbows and feet to achieve the same results. Reflexology is also performed on the feet, hands, ears and face. A Thai massage manipulates, applies pressure and stimulates internal organs and blood pressure. It focuses on the customer's physical, mental and spiritual dimension, while reducing muscle tension, stress and providing total relaxation.
- Increases flexibility of muscles, ligaments and tendons. Prevents injuries.
- Improves the condition of joints that secrete synovial fluid.
- Helps to have more knowledge of the body.
- Improves lymphatic and blood circulation.
- Stimulates the functions of the parasympathetic system.
- Increases the energetic fluid.
- Increases the ability to concentrate and improves memory.
- Regulates endocrine functions.
- Increases respiratory capacity.
- Promotes the proper functioning of internal organs.
- Relaxes and rejuvenates body and mind.
- Relieves stress and exhaustion.
- Stimulates deep sleep.
Because we want you to enjoy the best experience, remember to show up 30 minutes before the time reserved for your treatment at our reception.