Combine the Thermoludic Resort ticket with the activities at Naturlandia and Vallnord and have fun with your family this summer! Services included:
- 3-hour ticket for adults with free access to the Thermoludic: panoramic, indoor and outdoor lagoons, hydromassage tubs, jacuzzis, indoroman baths, Icelandic bath, hammam or Turkish bath, aqua-massage area and saunas.
- Airtrekk, zip-line and nature excursion "the secrets of the forest" at Naturlandia.
- Karting in Vallnord on the Pal circuit and with an electric vehicle, includes 1 8-minute session. Round trip with the Telecabina La Massana
Complete your purchase with the children's pack for Naturlandia and Vallnord click here
To come to the Thermoludic you only need a swimming costume. You can rent the bathrobe and towel and buy the latex booties in our Caldea Shop from 3,50€. Conditions:
- Entrance to the Thermoludic is valid every day of the week. for the last three opening hours of the spa, at 19h, 20h or 21h, depending on the closing time. Consult the opening times here
- For safety reasons, children under 5 years of age and people with external injuries and/or with any part of the body bandaged and/or plastered are not allowed to enter the Thermoludic Spa. It is compulsory to wear an aquatic mask inside the facilities, included in the price of the package.
- The activities at Naturlandia and Vallnord are subject to the weather conditions, timetable, availability and season of each activity.-
- Vallnord includes Round trip with the Telecabina La Massana. (From 10h00 to 18h00, last trip at 17h30).
- The Vallnord Karting circuit is located in the Caubella car park in the resort of Pal. It is 400 metres long, where you can drive a small electric vehicle, easy to manoeuvre, which reaches 60km/h. Minimum height 1,40m. Includes 1 8-minute session, between 10am and 6pm, first come, first served.
- Naturlandia opening hours are from 10h to 18h.
- In Naturlandia you will have access to the airtrekk (aerial route of ropes, platforms and walkways) + 180m zip line at 1,600m. For the Airtrekk the minimum height is 1.20m. and the maximum weight is 136kg., for the zip line the maximum weight is 100kg. At elevation 2,000 m. there is a 1 hour guided circular route "the secrets of the forest". On arrival at the park's ticket office you will be informed of the available timetables.
- The package activities are valid on consecutive and non-consecutive days.
- The price is per person.
- Reservations must be made at least 72 hours in advance. Cancellations and modifications:
- Offer 100% refundable as long as the package is cancelled more than 72 hours before the arrival of the first service to be consumed.
- Changes of dates can also be made 72 hours in advance within the same season. For changes from low to high season, the difference will have to be paid. The difference will not be refunded if you change to low season.First activity to be booked : Vallnord followed by Naturlandia.
Included servicesThermoludic Admission ticket
Thermoludic admission includes access to all Thermoludic facilities: panoramic, indoor and outdour lagons, hydromassage basins, outdoor Jacuzzi, Hindi-Roman baths, reactivation area (Icelandic bath, Turkish bath, aquamassage, sauna).Vallnord: Aventura y Spa
We kindly ask you to be punctual at the time of entry to Caldea.
It includes the way up and down from the La Massana Telecabina. Multiactivities summer pack Naturlandia
The Vallnord-Pal Arinsal Karting circuit is located in the Caubella car park in the resort of Pal. It is 400 metres long, where you can drive a small electric vehicle, easy to manoeuvre and with total safety, which can reach up to 60km/h.
The minimum height for adults is 1.40m and for children from 8 years of age and over, the minimum height is 1.20m.
Children up to 8 years old will enjoy the Mercedes Benz Mini Circuit. An area designed for children to experience the control and sensation of driving a vehicle from an early age. Vehicles with an electric motor or pedal-powered engine that circulate under the supervision of a monitor in a delimited space.
Children and adults: 8-minute sessions.
The ticket includes Airtrekk + zip line + the Secrets of the Forest route.
The Airtrekk is the largest aerial trekking park in Europe, and its zip line, located at an altitude of 1600 metres. It is a route between ropes, platforms and walkways, where the participant equipped with a harness and held by a safety guide can cross the 3 levels for walkways of varying degrees of difficulty. The experience ends with a 180m zip-line descent.
For the Airtrekk the minimum height is 1.20m and the maximum weight is 136kg, for the zip line the maximum weight is 100kg.
Activity for children from 6 years old. If the child is 6 years old but does not have the height of 1,20m., he/she will be able to access the Airtrekkids and the mini zip line of the Naturkids space.
The "Secrets of the Forest" circuit takes place at the 2000 level. Visiting times can be consulted at the checkouts on arrival. It is a circular route to discover the Conangle meadow. It lasts approximately one hour and can be done with one of our guides or on your own.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)