we’ve got great news for you: the start of the ski season in Andorra is only three days away. To whet your appetite, read about all the new features that you’ll find this winter in Vallnord Pal-Arinsal and how you can enjoy them with our. ski & relax offer.
Vallnord Pal-Arinsal is a family ski resort that’s committed to safety and the environment, this year they’ve made improvements in this regard and others:
• New state-of-the-art artificial snow cannons to ensure more snow throughout the season
• The extension of The Camí Inferior run to provide more safety and the opening of a new access in La Devesa
• The expansion of the beginners’ area in the Arinsal Snowpark.
• New lockers throughout the resort for storing all kinds of skiing and snowboarding equipment. Convenient and with all services.
• The launch of Snowtrike, a new activity that combines skiing and cycling. Now you can ride your bike on the snow! In addition to enjoying the different levels of orientation circuits in the snow, fun for the whole family.
There’s no better way to find out what’s new in Pal-Arinsal than purchasing Caldea’s Ski&Relax offer. You can choose between two types of admission, depending on the spa you want to visit: you can enjoy Thermoludic for 3 hours if you come with children aged 5 and up, or you could spend 4 hours in Inúu, the adults only spa. Which one is your favourite?
If you want to be one of the first to discover what’s new, come for the December long weekend and get back on your skis. And don’t forget your swimsuit!