Access to the facilities of the Thermoludic: panoramic, indoor and outdoor lagoons, hydromassage cups, Indo-Roman baths, outdoor jacuzzi, Icelandic bath, sauna and hammam.
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00 p.m. are hours of strong influx due to the presence of school groups.
To come to the Thermoludic you only need a swimming costume. You can rent the bathrobe and towel and buy the latex booties in our Caldea Shop from 3,50€.
- The entry is valid for 3h. If the client accesses the center less than 3h from the closing time, the time not enjoyed will not be reimbursed or compensated another day.
- In winter, every afternoon during the week, the Thermoludic welcomes groups of schoolchildren.
- 100% refundable if the admission is cancelled more than 72 hours prior to the arrival time for the first booked service.
- The visit to Origins must be during the stay in Thermoludic, in no case at the time of departure.
From 01/12/21 to 30/11/22
- Monday to Thursday from 10 am to 10 pm.
- Friday from 10 am to 11.59 pm
- Saturdays from 9 am to 11.59 pm.
- Sundays from 9h to 10 pm.
The Thermoludic changes its general opening hours on the following dates:
- The 5th, 6th and 7/12/21 and the 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th and the 30/12/21 is open from 9 am to 11.59 pm.
- The 8/12/21 and 6/06/22 is open from 9 am to 10 pm and the 14/04/22, from 10 am to 11.59 pm.
- The 24th and 31st of december is open from 9h to 8 pm.
- The 25/12/21 Caldea is closed.
Consult the timetable here.