Offer to Andorra Mountain Music with entrance to Bob Sinclar concert and access to Thermoludic.Services included:
- 3-Hour admission to Thermoludic: panoramic, indoor and outdoor lagoons, hydromassage tubs, Jacuzzis, Indo-Roman baths, Icelandic bath, the Hammam or Turkish bath, the aquamassage space, saunas.
- Ticket to Bob Sinclar concert, Andorra Mountain Music.
To come to the Thermoludic you only need a swimming costume. You can rent the bathrobe and towel and buy the latex booties in our Caldea Shop from 3,50€. Conditions of use:
- Thermoludic Admissions are valid for the day of the concert, the day before or the day after.
- The concert is at 9pm, but you can enter the Andorra Mountain Music venue from 6pm and enjoy the pre-show.
- Price per person.
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- For safety reasons, entry to Caldea is forbidden to people with external injuries and/or with any part of the body bandaged and/or in plaster.
- Important: within 48 hours of purchase you will receive your concert tickets by email, which you will need to download to your mobile phone to present them to access to Andorra Mountain Music.
Covid health rules to take into account to attend the Andorra Mountain Music:
- A no-show will lead to the loss of 100% of the payment.
- Non-refundable offer (even if you cannot attend due to Covid restrictions in your country/place of residence. The organisation will only refund the amount of the tickets in case of cancellation of the concert).
The Andorran Ministry of Health has established new health measures to minimise the risk of SARS-CoV-2 transmission.
- The use of a face mask is compulsory throughout the venue.
- Disinfectant gel will be available to attendees throughout the venue.
- In order to maintain a safe distance, spectators will be assigned a box on arrival, which they will not be able to change throughout the concert.
- It is recommended to go to the restauratins areas and others areas individually to avoid crowds.
- Sports shoes and warm clothing are also recommended, as the festival takes place in an open-air mountain area.
All spectators must validate their health status before arriving in Soldeu, at one of the 2 points set up for this purpose:
- Plaça de Braus (Andorra la Vella) Bus parking C/ Dr. Vilanova s/n, (Gps coord.: 42.505407, 1.522358). Fridays: 6pm to 10pm and Saturdays: 9am to 5pm.
- El Tarter car park (Canillo) Camí Pont del Tarter Ski resort Grandvalira Sector El Tarter (Gps coord. :42.578959, 1.648184). Saturday: from 10am to 8pm.If you have one of the following certificates, you only need to validate the documentation at the checkpoint:
- TMA or PCR NEGATIVE certificate from a maximum of 72 hours prior to arrival at the concert.
- Certificate of NEGATIVE rapid antigen test within a maximum of 24 hours prior to arrival at the concert.
- Certificate of VACCINATION against COVID-19 and that at least 14 days have elapsed since the last dose of the complete vaccination schedule.
- EU COVID Digital CertificateIf none of the above-mentioned accreditations are available, attendees must undergo a rapid antigen test. This is a prerequisite for access to the festival.
Included servicesThermoludic Admission ticket
Thermoludic admission includes access to all Thermoludic facilities: panoramic, indoor and outdour lagons, hydromassage basins, outdoor Jacuzzi, Hindi-Roman baths, reactivation area (Icelandic bath, Turkish bath, aquamassage, sauna).Bob Sinclar (Andorra mountain music) concert
Bob Sinclar (Andorra mountain music) concert