Concerts are coming back to Andorra this summer!
Don't miss Andorra Mountain Music, the live music event in the open air, surrounded by nature and mountains.
Experience it even more and book your favourite concert with a Caldea admission at the best price.
The Andorran Ministry of Health has established new health measures to minimise the risk of SARS-CoV-2 transmission.
All spectators must validate their health status before arriving in Soldeu, at one of the 2 points set up for this purpose:
- Plaça de Braus (Andorra la Vella) Bus parking C/ Dr. Vilanova s/n, (Gps coord.: 42.505407, 1.522358). Fridays: 6pm to 10pm and Saturdays: 9am to 5pm.
- El Tarter car park (Canillo) Camí Pont del Tarter Ski resort Grandvalira Sector El Tarter (Gps coord. :42.578959, 1.648184). Saturday: from 10am to 8pm.
If you have one of the following certificates, you only need to validate the documentation at the checkpoint:
- TMA or PCR NEGATIVE certificate from a maximum of 72 hours prior to arrival at the concert.
- Certificate of NEGATIVE rapid antigen test within a maximum of 24 hours prior to arrival at the concert.
- Certificate of VACCINATION against COVID-19 and that at least 14 days have elapsed since the last dose of the complete vaccination schedule.
- EU COVID Digital Certificate
If none of the above-mentioned accreditations are available, attendees must undergo a rapid antigen test. This is a prerequisite for access to the festival.
Food and drinks at shows
Following the latest measures adopted by the Government of Andorra with the aim of minimizing the risk of COVID transmission, we inform you that there will not any kind of catering service in the venue of Andorra Mountain Music. Therefore it will not be possible to buy or consume food or beverage, in the venue