Come to Inúu and visit the Carmen Thyssen Museum Andorra, in Escaldes. Art, culture and disconnection!
Terms and conditions:
- A 4-hour adult admission with full access to Inúu and a ticket to the Carmen Thyssen Museum Andorra, in Escaldes-Engordany, to enjoy the KHRÔMA exhibition.
- Admission to Inúu valid for all days of the week.
- The opening hours of the Carmen Thyssen Museum Andorra are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Tuesday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturdays, and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sundays. Closed on Mondays. Last entry to the exhibition hall 30 minutes before closing time.
- Price is per person.
- This offer is 100% refundable provided that the package is cancelled more than 72 hours prior to the arrival time for the first booked service.
What do you need to enter?
- To visit Inúu all you need is swimwear. We lend you a bathrobe, towel and flip-flops.
Free access to the facilities at Inúu, Origins and Thermoludic, where you can enjoy the new panoramic lagoon and the rest of the outdoor lagoons and jacuzzis, Indo-Roman baths, sauna and hammam.
Check the timetable here please.
The visit to the rest of spaces is done during the stay in Inúu, in no case at the time of departure.
We kindly ask you to be punctual at the time of entry to Caldea.
When visiting the Carmen Thyssen Museum in Escaldes-Engordany, the "KHRÔMA" exhibition is shown. The emotional universe of color.
Khrôma intends to deepen the particular importance of each color and how this appreciation can vary according to the people.
Colors have always been associated with moods as well as very specific situations. Starting from this premise, with this exhibition we dive into the study of chromatic sensations involving the visitor as a preponderant element in his mental perception during his visit.