- 4-hour ticket with access from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. or 7:15 p.m., depending on the closing time. Check the schedules here. Please note that on Tuesdays and Wednesdays the Thermoludic will be closed for school groups. These days we offer you a ticket to Inúu at a special price, book it here.
- Access includes: Free access to the indoor and outdoor lagoons, saunas, hydromassage showers, the Berlingot (the bubble bed space), as well as to the different workshops and activities, the gym and directed classes. It also includes access to the Thermoludic (panoramic, indoor and outdoor lagoons; hydromassage cups, outdoor jacuzzi, Indo-Roman baths, Icelandic bath, Turkish bath, aquamassage, saunas) and the Origins spa with its outdoor jacuzzis, grapefruit bath, private solarium, saunas , hammam, water beds, the aquatic bar and its Gaudí-inspired terrace.
- The visit to Thermoludic and Origins must be done during your stay in Inúu, in no case at the time of departure.
- The time not enjoyed cannot be reimbursed or compensated another day.
- In Inúu, the Adults Only spa in Caldea, you can only access if you are over 16 years old.
- 100% refundable ticket as long as you cancel at least 72 hours before the date of the first reserved service.
What do you need to access?
- The swimsuit.
- The entrance to Inúu includes the loan of the bathrobe, the towel and the flip-flops.