3-hour admission to Inúu, Caldea’s adults-only space for those aged 16 and above.
Stay at the 4* Eureka hotel with breakfast included.
Terms and conditions:
- Admission to Inúu valid for all days of the week. The tourist tax is not included in the price and must be paid on arrival at the hotel.
- Access is permitted from 16 years of age.
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Price is per person (indirect taxes included).
- Prices are based on a standard double room occupied by a maximum of 2 adults.
- For your own safety people with external wounds or with any part of their body in a bandage or plaster cast will not be granted access.
- A no-show will lead to the loss of 100% of the payment.
- Prices may vary according to changes of seasons at the hotels.
What do you need to enter?
- To visit Inúu, all you need is swimwear. We lend you a bathrobe, towel and flip-flops when you arrive.
3 hour admission to Inúu, Caldea's Adults Only spa, only for the over 16s. Free access to the indoor and outdoor lagoon, saunas, hydromassage showers, the Berlingot (the bubble bed space), etc. as well as the different workshops and activities, the gym and the guided classes.
Offer valid only during the closing of the thermoludic!
To come to Inúu you only need your swimwear. We provide you with a bathrobe, towel and slippers at your entrance.
- Offer valid only from 11/04/23 to 30/06/23, when the Thermoludic will be closed for improvement and maintenance works. On these Thermoludic technical stop dates, access will only be to the Inúu spa. Consult here our calendar.
- The ticket is valid for an access of 3 hours. If the client access the center less than 3 hours before the closing time or the end time of the stay, the time not spent will not be reimbursed or compensated for another day.
- 100% refundable ticket provided that it is canceled more than 72 hours before the arrival of the first service to consume.
- It is mandatory to present a passport, DNI or family book to prove the age