Come to Thermoludic and enjoy dinner at the Mediterranean Restaurant. Have fun and connect with whomever you want to bring. Enjoy Andorra!
- Two-hour general adult admission with access to Thermoludic: indoor and outdoor thermal lagoons, hydromassage basins, Jacuzzis, Hindi-Roman bath, Icelandic bath, hammam or Turkish bath, Sirocco bath, aquamassage area, saunas and the 'Essence' area.
- Dinner at the Mediterranean Restaurant, including a main course, second course and dessert.
- Show inside indoor lagoon of the Thermoludic
Visitors can enjoy a variety of shows throughout the year:
- Night shows. Displays that include music and the interplay of water and lights which are activated automatically every night.
- Shows with artists and live music. Only during high season.
Lumière, Caldea’s new night show. An original combination of light and water displays, music and urban dance!
From the All Saints’ Day long weekend and on selected high season dates, allow yourself to be seduced by the magic of the new Caldea night show. A performance of lasers, water displays and music will take over the scene, accompanied by the urban dance group Braids Tc Company (an offshoot of the Deiva ensemble that participated in Got Talent®). We have also scheduled the performance times earlier so you can combine them with any of the meals that we offer in our restaurants. The perfect plan! What are you waiting for? Purchase your night admission to Thermoludic!
Dates of the performances:
Premiere: 1 and 2 November at 21:15
Immaculate Conception long weekend: 6 and 7 December
Christmas holidays: 27 to 30
December New Year Week: 2 to 4 January 2020
Easter: 4 to 11 April 2020
Summer: 8 to 29 August 2020
For a visit to Thermoludic, all you need is your swimsuit. Bathrobes, towels and booties are available for hire from €2.95.Terms and conditions:
Admission to Thermoludic valid every day of the week. The price is per person. Offer is 100% refundable provided the package is cancelled more than 72 hours prior to arrival for the first service.
Timetable for Mediterranean Restaurant: from 13h to 14h30 and from 21h to 22h00.
Included servicesThermoludic Admission ticket
Thermoludic admission includes access to all Thermoludic facilities: indoor lagoon and hydromassage basins, outdoor lagoon and Jacuzzi, Hindi-Roman baths, reactivation area (Icelandic bath, Turkish bath, Sirocco bath, aquamassage, saunas).Mediterranian Restaurant
The Mediterranean Restaurant is one of our restaurants in Thermoludic and is outside of the aquatic area. With a capacity for 120 people, it offers all types of Mediterranean and market cuisine. The menu includes a main course, second course and dessert (drinks not included). Open Monday to Sunday from 13.00 to 16.30 and 20.30 to 22.30.